Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This was the tail end of their song. I wish I could have recorded more. They are so cute!! I took the kids to ThanksGiving point dinosaur museum, with my friend Jenny and her little 2 year old and her 7 month. We had 6 kids in diapers between the two of us. It was fun. When we got to the museum, Adria, Kassidy, and my friends daughter Rachel, all held hands and walked together. When they would get to a post, the two outside kids would go on opposite sides of it, and the middle kid would run into the post. It was so cute! Then when we got inside to get our hands stamped, the 3 little girls walked off to the side together and then formed a circle and started to sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." They were so fun together! I unfortunately didn't get any pictures at Thanks Giving point, because I couldn't find my camera before I left, but now the girls love this song. I don't know where Adria's clothes ended up before this. Sorry. : )

No comments: